Forbidden Sunlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Sunlight

Something wicked..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring, 2010

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

Spring, 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:23 pm

She signed her statement and put down her contact information, then handed the paper to one of the officers. Lena looked over at the clock. The entire trip had taken a little over four hours. That was a whole hour added to her original estimate. Someone should have come to wait with her. They should have called her guardian.. She rolled her eyes and turned to the others. "I need your last names. Locker combinations would be nice, too, so I can get anything you need for homework. David can come with me, but someone should be coming to get you soon, right Rose?"
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Rose looked over at Lena with a surprised look "D'lulac, 5-66-42-11" She mad a strangely cute face "that or.. 55-42-7-11" She chose her words carefully "My uncle isn't exactly in Forks..right now at least. I'm sure he will be coming home any day now, but no he will not be coming to get me. I planned on walking home, its not raining quite that badly." She gave them a reassuring smile.
"I'll be fine.."
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:03 pm

"Last name is.." He quickly thought through what name he decided to use on his registry forms. "Scott." He closed his eyes and went to think about the 4 digit combination. "10, 45, 11, 15." He reopened his eyes and looked down at Rose. "And I'm sure she," he motioned over towards Valena, "could take you home."
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm

"Oh. Mhm. I can give you a ride home." Lena's remedial social skills told her the thing to do at the moment was to give a comforting smile, but the most she could manage was a lopsided grin. "But if your uncle isn't home, you should probably stay with a friend while you're hurt, just in case." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and took off her jacket to drape it over Rose's head. They had been out in the rain a lot today and the last thing the redhead needed with bruised ribs was a chest cold.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well my place is.. Kind of cramped at the moment.." He gave out a short, fake grin as he rubbed the back of his neck. "So it's impossible for me to give 'er a place." He leaned against the hospital wall again, his right leg raising to press against it. He looked around at the passing nurses as they scowled at his boot pressing against the wall. He shrugged it off and shut his eyelids as he waited for the conversation to continue.
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 pm

"i'm fine you guys, really!" she shook her head side to side. "It wont kill me to be home alone for a bit. You are welcome to visit me but you need not board me." She smiled at them both "i'm alone alot so I know how to take care of myself. Seriously.." She stood up, wobbling at first then regaining her balance. "I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:09 am

Lena wrinkled her nose. Obviously Rose was lying.. "Are you sure? I could always stay at your house for a few days to make sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am

He kept silent on the issue. He had no time to babysit nor did he have the patience for one such as her. She was just too.. Clumsy? Fragile? Ditsy? No.. She was more of a blond than anything. His eyes slowly slid open as he started to listen to her heart beats, trying to find out if she was really fine or not.
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 am

Camille dropped lithely from a tree into the parking lot. The pale, blonde child slipped silently into the ferns and bushes near the front window. Her blood red eyes peered curiously into the hospital lobby and scanned the room until her eyes fell upon a red headed female sitting in a wheel chair. Her lips pulled into a feral smirk, revealing sharp, glistening teeth. And this shall be my prey... She had followed the cloyingly sweet, floral scent from the forest behind a school to this building. As the venom welled in her mouth, she again caught sight of the man who was with the girl.

She snarled. This wasn't a human man. He was a vampire, like Camille. The first she could recall being this close to in nearly a hundred years. Strong emotions flitted quickly through her. Anger that he was in her way, jealousy brought on by his seemingly incredible self control, confusion at the unusual orange colour of his eyes, and finally settling on an intense fear. He was larger than she was and looked older, if not as a vampire then as a human. Seventeen to twenty, if she had to guess. Camille was momentarily distracted, looking down to examine her own child-like body. She had been changed at a young age. No matter what measure of years she lived, she would always have the mind of a child. Doomed to be thirteen, inside and out, forever. She could be wise, but she could never have the capacity to make mature decisions, to act as an adult. If it came down to fighting this man for her supper.. She shuddered at the thought and sank back into the shadows of the building. She could wait.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm

His eyes slid along the corridor again before his eyes noticed a figure in the window. His nose got a quick whiff of the child, even through the glass panel. A slow smirk crossed his lips as the blond child slid back behind the window. 'I believe things just got interesting.. I wonder who her target is..' His eyes slid back over too the two females and shook his head. 'Can't possibly be these ones.. I suppose I'll make my escape to see if she's caused any trouble..' He softly pushed off of the wall and spoke up. "Well, I'll leave you two to settling this matter.. I'm heading home." He handed Valena his police report before nodding towards both of them. "I'll see you both tomorrow." He turned to leave, his ears on high alert to listen to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Lena nodded and waved. "Thank you for your help today, David." She chewed on her lip and went to hand the report to the officers before skipping back to Rose's side. "I'd really prefer you stay at my house, at least for tonight." If she doesn't agree with me soon, I won't be able to get their homework.. She rocked back and forth on her feet. "Come on, please? My mom is making spaghetti for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Camille crept along the edge of the building, looking for a hiding spot. He was heading closer. Her throat was burning with thirst and the last thing she needed right now was a confrontation. She was a shoddy fighter at the best of times and absolutely hopeless when she was hungry. It hadn't been long since she had last fed. She could run away now and hunt the girl down later.

As a precaution against being heard, she stopped breathing. It was always uncomfortable to not be able to smell, but it made it easier to turn away from the building and head into the trees. Please, please don't find me here.. She slipped behind a tree and pulled her knees to her chest as she trembled, frightened.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:11 pm

His ears easily picked up the small breaking of limbs and crushing of the leafs underneath the small girls feet. He ran faster than any car could go as he easily stalked her with his longer legs and acute hearing. 'Hah.. Silly girl. You can't run from me..' he thought to himself as he continued towards her, his eyes open and scanning the grounds as he got closer towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

She shut her eyes as she heard the soft sound of the air shifting around the other vampire. Th' hast spoken right, 'tis true. The wheel is come full circle.. It had been careless to follow the group so closely and now she would pay for it, with her time or with her life. Of course he would come for her if he had intended to dine on the girls as well. It didn't seem that vampires liked to share. Camille certainly didn't. She knew she couldn't move fast enough to get away. The only thing for it now was to wait.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

He quickly caught up the girl and rounded around in front of her. He stood a few feet ahead of her before he stopped and turned to get his first good glimpse. "Well hi there, Miss..?" His smirked grew more as he bowed towards the other in a greeting. His eyes never parted away from her as he studied every motion she would make from then on.
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Camille snarled and huddled back against the tree. Whatever he was playing at, she wasn't going to buy it. She stiffened and venom filled her mouth for the second time. "Who are you?" If she was going to die, she at least deserved some answers.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 pm

He shook his head and ran his hand through his head. Did any of the newborns have manners nowadays? "My name is.. Well let's see.. What did I put into the city's registry.. Oh, yes.. Scott. David Scott. And you my dear?" He straightened his back again as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Her eyes narrowed. "I didn't ask what you told the humans, I asked who you were. What you say to your food is neither here nor there." Camille straightened up shakily. "Camille. Are you going to kill me or not?"
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 pm

"Ki- Wait, you think I'm going to kill you?" He laughed and shook his head. "Don't flatter yourself.. I'm just making sure you don't kill anyone in town.. Understand?" He stared deeper, almost piercing through her as his smirk grew. "I don't need anyone suspecting me of the crimes seeing as I just arrived here.."
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 pm

"Why should I care if they blame you? You could just leave." Camille looked at him suspiciously. She took a step to the side to gauge his reaction. If he shifted, she wouldn't try to run, but if he stayed in that spot..
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

"I could.. However, I want to see what this humans have learned in these past 10 years.. Unlike some immortals I actually try to learn about things while I live instead of just feeding.." He kept staring at her, smirking whenever she stepped towards the side. "And if your planning on running, I wouldn't advise it. We've already learned who's faster."
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

"We would have learned who was faster, if I weren't already hiding. Obviously you don't try very hard to learn." She stepped back to lean against the tree again, flicking her blonde hair behind her shoulder. "If you'll excuse me.." In an instant, she had grabbed onto a tree limb and pulled herself into the leaves.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 pm

"Hn.." He stared up at the trees before shaking his head. He moved over to the tree and looked up at where she would approximately be. "Now, now.. I said I wouldn't kill you, didn't I?" He shook his head again as he ran a hand through his hair again. "Fact is, I hate killing my own kind.."
Back to top Go down
Camille LeBlanc

Camille LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Camille didn't believe him. The way she saw things, vampires didn't hate killing anything. They thrived on it. She climbed higher into the tree and plucked a pine cone from the branches. She peered down into his orange eyes and snarled. He's so strange. She threw the pine cone at his head.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

He watched the pine cone fall all the way down until it finally hit his forehead. "... Ow." He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Seriously, though.. get down from there. You'll get hurt." He stared up at where the pine cone fell and caught a glimpse of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring, 2010
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next