Forbidden Sunlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Sunlight

Something wicked..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring, 2010

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
David Scott

David Scott

Spring, 2010 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 pm

He blinked as the girl hid behind him. Did she really not know how dangerous he was? His nose flared when he finally took in the scent of the wolf. The scent burnt his nostrils as he stood in between Rose and the newcomer in a sense of irony. Here he was needing to feed on something while a simple human stood behind him as if protected by the one thing that will protect her from himself.
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Lena jumped through the automatic door of the shop. She shuffled over to the other three, glad to find them where she left them. "What's going on here?" Her eyebrow raised as she took in the site of Rose hiding behind David. "Everything alright..?"
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Rose smiled brighty causing color to enter her milky white face."i was born there.." She put herhand on David's sholder noticing he was still cold. "Thats it...your freezing. you must have hypothermia or something!"
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Even though it could not be seen because of her shades shielding the eyes, her pupils constricted into small spheres. This was becoming more exciting as the seconds rolled on by, like the brisk gust of air that brushed up against their bodies. Adrenaline was nearly intoxicating all five senses of her being -- she needed to calm down, and fast; one way or another. She averted her gaze to David, a temporary shield for the human, then onto the rest of the uncommon group. "Oh, how rude of me..." she began with, her grin shifting into a tender smile. "The name's Sierra... what about you three?"
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 pm

He took the chance Rose had given him and nodded. "Yeah.. I do feel a bit colder than usual.. Maybe I should go home." He flicked his glance away from the girl named Sierra, not even bothering to answer her question as he started to walk away from the small group. Something about her just didn't seem right to him.. The harsh smell that emanated from her as well as how she had eyed him specifically. He kept his senses alert now, sensing an eminent attack from the one just identified as "Sierra." Hopefully she'd be smart enough to wait until they were at least alone before she started to attack.
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Lena rolled her eyes. "David, you'll get home a lot faster if I drive you, plus you'll have heat. If you walk home you might get sicker." She strolled over to the car and opened the passenger side door for him. "I"ll drive quickly, I promise." She wasn't about to let someone walk home in the freezing rain. "You two should get in as well, it's only going to get worse out here."
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Lord, how beings who walked or ran away from fights excited her even more. It was the natural order of life, predators will always chase down the weakest prey. This time, the prey wasn't so weak. It would be more of a challenge if a fight went on between her and David. But, as Darwin has stated in his theories, life is definitely about 'Survival of the Fittest'. "I think his household isn't too far from my own. I've seen him around my neighborhood before, but never actually got his name. I think I'm able to walk him home." she stated, staring at Lena and Rose. "Besides, I think the storm will calm down by the time we're two-thirds on the way home."
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Lena wrinkled her nose and sighed. "Look. I don't care if you don't want a ride, you can say it. It won't bother me any. But don't say something you don't mean. I'll ask again. Do you want a ride?" She shifted her weight to her right leg and folded her arms over her chest. Her foot tapped impatiently.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:58 pm

"I think.. Sierra was it? Is right. I don't live far from here anyway. We'll be fine." He started to walk down the road again his senses on even higher of an alert from what Sierra had just said.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:04 pm

"Heh," she scoffed, shifting her gaze off to the side for a few moments before staring at Lena once more, smirking wider than a mad fox with a life-time supply of poultry in its den. "You want me to answer it in a straight forward response?" A low growl began to rumble in the depths of her throat as she stepped forward, her long luscious dark brown hair swaying with the wind that blew against her body. Sierra stopped dead in her tracks once there was a foot of distance between her and the human. One more wrong word, and this human could be sent into the nearest hospital with all sorts of injuries in her body. Her hazel hues began to glow with the flames of both anger and excitement, her canines sliding out a few quarters of an inch from her gums. "I... don't want... a ride... in your car." And with that, she turned on the balls of her feet and walked after David, holding back what remains of her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Lena shrugged nonchalantly and left the door open for Rose, who hadn't turned down the offer of a ride. It was really no skin off her back if anyone wanted a ride or not. Let them get wet, then. She crossed to the other side of the car and got in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Rose looked around with a strange look. Then set out in a run after the other too. "Bye Lena! Thankies for the ride!"
She ran down the road her long legs stretching out in front of her. "David" She called as she ran after him. As she approached she rubbed her bare arms, he still had her coat.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 pm

He stopped in his tracks when he had heard the girl who had been teasing his thirst all night, just remembering that he still had her jacket on. He slipped it off of his arms and held it out for her for when she was close enough to grab it. "It would be best if you rode with her, you know.. My nearby is not like yours." He let out a slight laugh as he glanced towards the female who's stench kept assaulting his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Oh, how great. Just when Sierra thought she was finally going to have some time alone with the Vampire, the human girl had to be the one to trail along.This girl doesn't know when to quit, does she? I guess she's still not aware to what she's hugging onto, she thought to herself, sliding her slender hands into her jeans pockets while she kept her gaze upon Rose; every now and then glancing at David.
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Rose laughed at him softly "I'm just down the road a bit.. if wont kill you to walk with me.." She pulled her jacket on and stared at the ground. "You could both come in and have a warm drink.." She smiled back at sierra. "I would really enjoy having some company.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Sierra exhaled, pulling back the sleeve of her leather jacket and stared down upon the imaginary watch she had strapped around her wrist before pushing the sleeve back over her forearm. "I suppose I have enough time for a visit. My folks won't worry too much about me staying out here... I know my way around the place." she replied, putting on a fake caring smile for Rose.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm

He shook his head at the females kind gesture and looked up at the sky. "I'll follow you as far as your house.. Then I'll have to hurry home. It's getting late and the school needs my sign up sheet in the morning.." He had been thinking of that line the drive over and he had only now been able to use it? He was losing his touch.
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Rose eyes sierra she could see through her fake smile. She always had a knack for reading people. "Great" She said smiling. "I hope ya'll like Hot Chocolate" She pulled her long red hair down from her bun and shook it out. Her pin straight hair flew around her face causing her to take on a wild air. she looked at david sadly "..okay"
Back to top Go down
Valena Wright

Valena Wright

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Lena sighed and pulled her door closed to drive home. It had been a long day and she had to pack her books for school tomorrow anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm

She looked over to David, somewhat disappointed as well. For once, she could have had a close encounter with the Vampire is he had came along. But, oh well -- that's life for anyone. "I'm fine with hot chocolate." Sierra shifted her gaze over to David, then back to Rose.
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Rose led the way walking next David. She could sense the tension in the air and kept silent. She once again removed her jacket and began to rub her hands up and down the milky white skin on her arms. Her long red hair flowed aloft in the wild wind. After a while of walking she paused and looked at David "...It was nice meeting you David" She then hugged him, her scent of vanilla coming off strongly. Then ran up the long walkway to the door and waited for Sierra.
Back to top Go down
David Scott

David Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

He blinked from the sudden embrace of the female. His arms slowly wrapped back around her body for a few seconds before he stepped back and nodded. "And it was nice meeting you as well. I hope to see you tomorrow at Forks High." He turned around and walked far enough to where he was out of sight before he ran off back to the woods to quench the thirst that had been haunting him all night.
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Rose walked into her house and held the door open for sierra. She dropped her bag and chair in the living room before entering the Kitchen. She set around to making hot chocolate for the two of them. She returned to the living room and set Sierra's mug on the table and wrapped her long white fingers around her own.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Duleth

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Sierra strides into the household, her hazel eyes scanning the entire interior of the place as she shut the door behind herself in a fluent motion and released the knob after the sound of a click echoed in her sensitive ears. She let out a soft sigh and paced over to the living room, where she would sit down upon a spot on the couch, reaching over with a slender hand and wrapped her cream colored fingers around the cup. "Thank you," she started with; at least she made an effort to strike up a conversation after she took a small sip of the liquid and spoke once more, "Mm... it's real sweet. Not like how my folks used to make it for me when I was little."
Back to top Go down
rosedlulac

rosedlulac

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 am

Rose smiled at her "I like things sweet, if its too much I can make you a new cup". She stood opposite the couch and held herself offensively and watched Sierra. She took small sips out of her mug and just kept smiling at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring, 2010   Spring, 2010 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring, 2010
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next